Zo's Playtime Jumpers wants to ensure fun and safe parties. To have the best party, you will need to follow a few simple safety rules.
- Children are not allowed to enter the bounce house without constant, responsible, adult supervision at all times.
- Please keep food, chewing gum, and drinks away from the bounce house.
- To prevent injury to others, no flips, wrestling, running, climbing the net walls, pushing or any aggressive behavior while inside the bounce house.
- Children of the same age and size should use the unit at the same time to avoid increasing the risk of injury.
- Recommended age groups and numbers of users:
- Up to age 7: 10-12 users
- Age 8-12: 7-10 users
- 12 and older: 5-7 users
- Slides: maximum of 2 users with comparable weight, height and size
- Children should not lay down or sit while others are bouncing to avoid injury.
- If winds exceed 20 mph, it begins to rain, or any other unsafe conditions arise, please have everyone exit the bounce house and turn off the blower motor until conditions become safe to operate again.
- Additional bounce house rules:
- Bounce house should remain inflated if it rains, but do not use until the rain stops.
- Blower motor must be dried off with a towel before turning on again if it becomes wet.
- If blower motor stops it may be due to an overloaded circuit or debris in front of the blower intake. Evacuate the bounce house calmly first, then reset the circuit breaker and/or clear any debris away from the intake.